I have a Bachelor (1965) and Master (1969) of Fine Arts in Ceramics & Weaving from The Ohio State University and live in the beautiful farmland of central Ohio surrounded by 100+ acres of trees, fields, pond, and walkways.
I am the orginator of Quilt National, Quilt/Surface Design Symposium and Art Quilt Network and a Fabric Designer under the name of NANCY CROW for KENT AVERY©, I have also designed two fabric collections each year for the New York company, WESTWOOD, Inc.
My published books and catalogues are:
• MONO-PRINTS: SELF-PORTRAITS: FOCUS, 2012
• NANCY CROW: 2006, Breckling Press
• NANCY CROW: IMPROVISATIONAL QUILTS, 1995, C&T Publishing
• GRADATIONS: FROM THE STUDIO OF NANCY CROW, 1995, Quilt House Publishing
• NANCY CROW: WORK IN TRANSITION, 1992, American Quilters' Society
• NANCY CROW: QUILTS AND INFLUENCES, 1990, American Quilters' Society
My Awards are:
• 1999, Named a FELLOW of the AMERICAN CRAFT COUNCIL, New York, New York
• 1997, Inducted into the QUILTERS HALL OF FAME, Marion, Indiana
• 1996, NATIONAL LIVING TREASURE AWARD, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
If your dream has been to study with a leader in the fields of contemporary quilt-making, fabric dyeing, composition, color, design, machine-piecing, machine-quilting, fabric and paper collage, shibori, screenprinting, mark-making and surface design on fabric this would be a perfect opportunity for you.