Supplies to bring:
- 2 pieces 24”x18” mixed media paper or watercolor paper that has been gessoed on both sides. I use Canson Mixed Media paper either 98 lb. or 138 lb.You may fold them in half to fit into your suitcase. Please gesso before arriving if possible. We won’t take extra time to do it in class.
- Markers, colored pencils, scissors and a few collage papers you may wish to use. Limit it and I will be bring some too.
- Golden or Liquitex Regular gel gloss small container
- Golden Polymer Medium Gloss
- Stepped handle, or trowel palette knife plastic or metal
- Painting palette-I find it is easy to use coated paper plates. We will be working wet, so flat palettes may not work for all processes.
- Container for water/brushes
I will be bringing an assortment of acrylic paints to share, but if you wish to have your own favorites next to you, bring a few along.
Supply fee $30 will cover (payable on the first day of class; cash or check preferred):
Adhesive grout, Elmer's Glue All, fusible web, Ampersand painting panels, Acrylic molding paste, heavy gel, acrylic paints, fabrics, Kroma crackle, clear crackle, plastic wrap, plastic, silver leaf, specialty transfer paper, creative paper clay, deli sheets, metallic lustre cremes, plastic wrap and alcohol
I will also bring:
Rollers, stamps, stencils, view finder, texture plates, collage materials and paint pens and a few more fun things I find along the way.
Please email me with any questions: